Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009

Alice_problem

























I have problem with batch rendering. I have set up a camera moving around my building. However, I can only have proper mentalray rendering if I render the current frame of the camera view. Once I use batch rendering, I only result with a bunch of images with black background. and I got and the following error message when I try to tick the checkbox of batch render

// Error: Object's name is not unique: mentalrayBatchRenderLayout


Does anyone have an idea why?

3 Kommentare:

Blogger Matias del Campo meinte...

Did you try to connect the camera to the physical sun and sky?:

Go to the render settings of Maya. In the physical sky options delete the physical sun and sky. Then make sure that in the perspective view you set your view on the camera you want to render. Go back the render settings and create a physical sun and sky. Niw there should be a settings menu pop up on the right side of the screen. Scroll down. There should be a button called "connect current camera to physical sun and sky", press it. That should be it. Also make sure in the same settings box to turn off "y is up" hope that helped....

29. Juni 2009 um 02:08  
Blogger alice meinte...

Thx, Matias. I have connected, and reconnected the physical sun and sky to the camera for batch render many times... I can render particular view of the camera by clicking render current frame.

However, the problem is once I do the batch rendering, the sky disappears again. I tested with a new file and just made sphere with mental ray. I set a camera and the same problem happens.....

I don't know how to solve...

29. Juni 2009 um 03:29  
Blogger Matias del Campo meinte...

Sorry, but considering your description I have no solution for you.
Use the plain normal Maya renderer to finish your animation. This
Works also much faster than the Mental ray renderer.

Best,

M

29. Juni 2009 um 11:01  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite