Samstag, 16. Mai 2009

Clau_work in progress

These are some of the attempts I have done in order to create the greenhouse. I want to keep the two layers for my building, but I want to skip the piramidal shape. In order to do so, I used the Multiface handle tool for three different parts of the building, however, the problem I found was that the exteriors layers of every section intersect to each other, so the topology of the buildign becomes dirty. I have to work in the proportions as well.








In this attempt, i could manage better the interior space, however, i still have an overall envelope as exterior layer. It's like a big rounded stone.







The work continues....
Any comment will be helpful.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite